Register for the upcoming webinar on ‘Pursuing Graduate Studies at Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich’ on January 25th at 1:00pm EST. The webinar will focus on graduate opportunities and will teach participants how to navigate the application process as well as the process of moving to Germany.Target audience: undergraduate and graduate students in all fields, young professionals, career service and study abroad advisorsPlease share or register now if you are interested in the topic! Even for those who may be unable to attend the live webinar, a link to the recording will be shared with the full registration list soon after the event.Description:DAAD North America launched a free series of webinars presenting funding opportunities to Germany and the programs offered by individual German universities.
Germany has become a popular destination for international students to pursue their graduate studies with mostly tuition free, high-quality degree programs. The process to apply can be new and foreign to North American applicants. The webinar will teach participants how to navigate this process to study, research, and live in Germany. Specifically, this webinar will focus on graduate opportunities at two top universities: Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich.
This webinar will cover:
– The structure of graduate studies in Germany
– Tips for applying to graduate programs at Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich
– Master’s programs, integrated MA and PhD programs and doctoral programs at Freie Universität Berlin and LMU Munich
– Overview of cost of living and studying in Germany
– Benefits of a graduate degree abroad